We respect the privacy of our visitors. We collect only such personal information as is needed to provide the information, service, or assistance that you request.
Information we collect automatically
If you visit the website to browse, read, or download information:
- Your web browser automatically sends us (and we may retain) information such as the Internet domain through which you access the Internet; Internet Protocol address of the computer you are using; type of browser software and operating system you are using; date and time you access the website; and the Internet address of the site from which you linked directly to the website.
- We will use this information as aggregate data to help us maintain the website, e.g., to determine the number of visitors to different sections of the website, to ensure the website is working properly, and to solve technical problems with the service, to calculate overall usage statistics, and to otherwise help us make the website more accessible and useful.
- We will not use this information to identify individuals, except for site security or law enforcement purposes.
- We will not obtain personally identifying information about you when you visit the website, unless you choose to provide such information.
- We reserve the right to contact visitors regarding account status and changes to the subscriber agreement, privacy statement or any other policies or agreements relevant to site visitors.
Other information we collect
- Personal data collected by thnk will be used by us for editorial and feedback purposes, for marketing and promotional purposes, for a statistical analysis of users’ behavior, for product development, for content improvement, to inform advertisers as to how many visitors have seen or clicked on their advertisements, to communicate with visitors regarding their orders, and to customize content and layout of the website.
- If you request information, services or assistance, we may disclose your personal information to those third parties that (in our judgment) are appropriate in order to fulfill your request. If, when you provide us with such information, you specify that you do not want us to disclose the information to third parties, we will honor your request. Note, however, that if you do not provide such information, it may be impossible for us to refer, respond to or fulfill your request.
- If your communication relates to a law enforcement matter, we may disclose the information to law enforcement agencies that we deem appropriate. thnk may disclose information when legally compelled to do so; in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
- thnk will not collect or post information from children under the age of 18 (“children”) without their parent’s or guardian’s consent. thnk does not provide any personally identifying information collected from children, regardless of its source, to any third party for any purpose whatsoever. No information collected from children is used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside thnk.
How long we keep information
We may keep information that we collect for an unlimited period of time.
Information collected by others
Please note, electronic communication, particularly email, is not necessarily secure against interception. Please do not send sensitive data (e.g., Social Security, bank account or credit card numbers) by email or web form.
For site security purposes, our computer system employs software programs to monitor network traffic. Anyone using this system consents to the monitoring of their use by system or security personnel.
Unauthorized use, tampering with or modification of this system—or its supporting hardware or software—may violate federal or other statutes and may subject the violator to criminal and civil penalties. In the event of unauthorized intrusion, all relevant information regarding possible violation of law may be provided to law enforcement officials.
Periodic Policy Changes
Please note that thnk reviews its privacy practices from time-to-time (eg. to track technology and/or legal changes), and these practices are subject to change at any time and for any reason, in our sole discretion.
This statement does not create an agreement between thnk and users, and as such, does not create any legal rights for any party.